WELCOME TO MOTIVATIONS FITNESS
Take a moment and check out what we are all about at Motivations!
Motivations Quick Pick Menu - Click on the page of your choice
*If you are signing up for classes as an unpaid member... welcome to Motivations! We request that you please check in at the front desk and pay for your class upon arrival. To ensure you are able to enjoy the entire class please arrive at least 10 minutes before your class start time. To save time we have provided a printable version of our membership application and par-q form. Thank you and welcome!
CURRENT MEMBERSHIP SPECIALS
The Motivations Summer Rules Membership
Now these are rules you can follow!
GET 4 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 3!
Adults - $210.00 +hst
Students & Seniors – $160.00 +hst
Do you have it in you to help change someone’s life for the better?
BE THE CHANGE
Fitness Mentorship Program for Motivations members
Let friendship make the difference!!
- Welcome a friend/partner or relative who is ready for positive change to join you at Motivations Fitness
- Present them with a one month Motivations membership for $10 – this $10 will be deducted from any future membership, including the ‘Healthy Balance’ membership plan
- Initiate, encourage, introduce and accompany! Join your partner for their initial consultation/personal training session. Together, try our classes, try the machines…together, try it all!
- After completing the one month membership you both will be introduced to the Healthy Balance Membership option…a complete road map to a healthy new lifestyle…you don’t have to do it alone…Draw your strength from the power of friendship!
Visit the Motivations front desk for details...
The Healthy Balance Membership
It just takes TWO!
Discover the power of friendship
Regardless of where you are today, The Healthy Balance plan will help you both discover your strength and help you both become healthier, happier and more balanced. This plan includes, for each member:
- An FREE optional consultation with Naturopathic Doctor Lowell Greib – MSc, CISSN to discuss with both of you his road map to a healthy lifestyle
- A 3 month full access membership
- An initial consultation with a certified personal trainer where measurements, weight, personal challenges and goals will be recorded. Before and after photos will be taken
- 24 - ½ hour pairs training sessions – 2 sessions a week with a certified personal trainer (you must train together)
- Unlimited regular classes
- Monthly weigh-ins & measurements
- Monthly fitness assessment
- Nutritional counselling
visit Motivations for details
Hey new Moms!
Looking to work your way back to fitness and spend quality time with your little one?
Baby Steps offers you:
- One Baby Steps class a week for 8 weeks – every Monday @ 12 o'clock (no class Victoria Day Monday)
- Classes include low impact Total Body Workout, Strength & Stretch, Stroller Strut and others
- Our focus is on Baby & Mom working & having fun together
Join Motivations Personal Trainer Jody and her baby Kylar
*Babies must be a minimum of 6 weeks of age
Are you unable to attend Mom? Grandma and baby are welcome too!
Classes begin Monday, April 15th – 12-1pm
$80.00 for the 8 week session
Drop-ins are available but space is limited
$15.00+HST for each class
*to see 5 Mom and Baby exercise ideas - CLICK HERE
NEW PROGRAM STARTING SOON AT MOTIVATIONS
BODY BACK 66 DAY FITNESS PROGRAM
Are you a new Mom looking to work your body back to its pre-baby shape, are you someone who has let your fitness/nutrition program lapse but are ready to feel better and to be more confident? Body Back offers you:
- A 66 day program that will focus on weight/fat loss and assist you in making healthy, well informed, nutritional food choices.
- Group training sessions, limited to you and three others. These sessions will be one hour in length and led by a certified personal trainer who is herself a new mom. Exercises will focus on returning your body to its pre-baby shape or even healthier!
- Initial assessment & personal goal meeting is included. Your progress will be tracked and charted during once a week weigh-ins
- Price is based on one hour of group training twice weekly. Total program time is 66 Days
$299.00 + Hst
(Price includes membership and fitness plan)
Have you checked out Young at Heart yet?
This isn't your Grandkids membership!!!
It's the talk of the town, and for good reason! Motivations newest membership option, Young at Heart, is an exclusive value based membership for adults 65+. Active seniors are offered their own schedule of amazing classes, most taught by Older Adult Specialists. Forever Fit, Tai Chi, Tips and Techniques, Battle for Your Bones and a variety of seminars on topics of interest to you and your friends. You've told us its long overdue and we agree! Don't miss out on this, you deserve an active, involved lifestyle and we want you to have it. Your first class is always FREE...Come on your friends are waiting.
For more information about Young at Heart, including a class schedule CLICK HERE
Attention Members - What's new on the Motivations website?
*Running out of ideas for workouts? Give this page of suggestions from tribefitness a try click here!
*STRETCH IT OUT - the how, why and when AND some great examples of stretching exercises, an essential element to successful exercise...stretch your finger and CLICK HERE!
*Do you want to target a certain body part or area but you are unsure of what exercises to perform? Check out this great website where you isolate the body area you want to work...click...and the site will list the exercises that are best for your goal click here amigo
*High Blood Pressure - Some information, facts and figures for your consideration. As always, approach all provided information with common sense. Your doctor knows best! click here
*Are you curious how much fat and sugar are in your favourite foods? Check out these links: click here for a download of 'how much fat is in that?' and access the link below to see, in a very visible way, how much sugar is in foods we might think are a healthy choice click here sugar!
*For our members who are Fifty Plus, looking to get started on the road to feeling great, check out this page that offers links to sites that will offer you tips and tools to do just that. There is also a youtube video that will show you options to help strengthen your core, which of course helps strengthen your aching back! click here!
* click here for great recipes for summer...May will feature tasty salad recipes...this week 2 salads that would be great for a Mother's Day Celebration. Blueberry Corn Salad is a particular favorite. Also on this page find 30 days of healthy snacks and the Smoothies for Everything chart...ENJOY!
* Does heart disease affect your life personally or through a family member? This page will be of interest to YOU! We've collected information to help you be aware of all the facts...please don't pass this up, click here
Are you looking for a new fitness facility?
Consider Motivations Fitness
Proud to be voted Muskoka’s Favorite Fitness Studio in 2013
Top ten reasons to choose Motivations as your fitness studio:
1. Our members – workout in a friendly open environment with acceptance, without judgement. Be motivated, as we are, by your fellow members
2. 7000 square feet of workout space with separate spin and class studios – bright, safe and clean. Access to the Summit Centre track and stairs…ouch!
3. The industry’s best and most current aerobic and strength training equipment – no waiting in line for your favorite machine – that includes the treadmills overlooking the Muskoka River!
4. Flexible membership options including student rates, senior rates that start at age 55 and summer rates. No sign-up fees or contracts. Every membership includes a FREE fitness assessment/orientation…learn how to use our equipment to best reach your goals
5. Muskoka’s only complete membership for adults 65+ - Young at Heart offers its own schedule of classes and seminars, instructed by Older Adult Specialists – all at an economical price
6. A complete schedule of regular classes that are INCLUDED in the price of your membership…our goal…something for everyone and everyone in something!
7. A full range of personal training packages offered by a full range of personal trainers, including Emily McKeown, voted Muskoka’s favorite personal trainer…select the trainer best suited to your goals. The price of your membership is FREE with the purchase of any personal training package
8. 66 Day Weight Loss, Baby Steps, Motivations Mentorship, Healthy Balance…just a few of the programs to help you on the road to fitness, regardless of where you are today
9. Knowledgeable, friendly staff that cares who you are and where you want to go in your fitness plan. We are proud to be locally owned, originated and operated, in business since 1991
10. Try before you buy. Are you new to Motivations? Come in for a tour and pick up your one week free trial…no obligation…no pressure
Check out the Huntsville Spring and Summer 2013 Leisure Activity Guide
Want to contact Motivations Fitness?
20 Park Drive,
Upstairs in the Canada Summit Centre
Motivations Fitness Members
Motivations will be closed on Monday, May 20th for Victoria Day.
Have a safe and healthy weekend!
Attention Muskoka Fitness Members
Motivations Fitness invites you to give us a try!
Don't stop training! As an incentive to experience a Motivations membership, we offer all Muskoka Fitness members a one month membership for just $10 +hst! Present your Muskoka Fitness membership card to our front desk and a month of fitness is yours for only $10 +hst. Come on in, take a tour and meet our staff. Try us...you'll like us!
Snapshots from Motivations...
Thank You Muskoka!
Results of Huntsville Forester Reader's Choice Awards are in...
Motivations Fitness, Lorraine, Kym and Mark would like to thank Muskoka for voting Motivations your #1 Fitness Facility. We are also proud to announce staff member, Emily McKeown, was voted #1 Personal Trainer. We will always believe business success is built on it's customers, and our members are the best. Motivations will continue to be inspired by our members and welcome one and all to our facility. To say thanks we would like to offer a FIT FOR SUMMER membership deal - enjoy 3 months of fitness for the price of 2! Visit Motivations for details. To read about Emily and all of the great trainers at Motivations CLICK HERE
A down-time solution...
Weekend Warrior Weekend Membership
Are you visiting Huntsville with your son's or daughter's sports team, have some time on your hands and looking to fit in a workout? Let us offer you a convenient solution - the Motivations Perfect Pass! Our perfect pass offers you unlimited access to Motivations Friday thru Sunday - that's a possible 3 day passes - for only $25.00 each (taxes are included)...a $20.00 savings. See you soon!
Motivations - Fitness that Delivers
Let Motivations bring fitness to your home, cottage, deck or dock. Enjoy one on one personal training or make it a Zumba/Yoga or Pilates party, this is fitness that really does deliver! For more on this program click here.
Centennial Pool Members - Let's form a Health Alliance
As an active member of the Huntsville Summit Centre Pool, Motivations is excited to offer you the following discounts on our regular priced memberships:
1 month membership - 10% discount
3 month membership - 15% discount
6 month membership - 20% discount
12 month membership - 25% discount
Take your fitness effort to the next level with varied, challenging and fun workouts and classes. To take advantage of this offer, apply at the front desk of Motivations and make sure you mention pool membership discount pricing.