Quick Pick Links
To sign-up for classes please use the Mindbody link provided below-
*Remember Motivations Members...
to sign-up for all your classes! Motivations requires a minimum of 3 participants for a class to proceed. Please use the quick link above to zip-away to the MINDBODY class sign-up page!
***If you wish to contact Motivations and receive a prompt response, please call 705-789-9435 or e-mail the gym at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than leaving a message on our website...Thank you!
Down to the core... ab exercises from beginner to pro...
March is Nutrition month in Canada...give a click here for information
March we feature nutritious, delicious recipes...click here!
Check out some of the fabulous faces of Motivations!!! give a click
March into Spring with Class - our March Fitness Special!
10 month all access membership
access to each and every class on the Motivations schedule
initial assessment and orientation
the economy of long-term pricing with only a 10 month commitment
the convenience of monthly payments
adults - $45 +hst per month for 10 months
students and seniors - $40 +hst per month for 10 months
*payments must be made by pre-registered credit card or monthly bank account payment
To all Muskoka First Responders - a membership for you!
- 10 month all access membership
- initial orientation and assessment
- a complete schedule of classes
$400 or $40 per month for 10 months
credit card or bank withdrawal payments
Spring is just around the corner! Are you ready to shed those extra pounds, shake the winter doldrums and get on the right track for summer?
Motivations is now accepting clients for the Spring sessions of The 66 Day Weight Loss/Conditioning Challenge
The 66 Day Weight Loss/Conditioning Program offers you:
- Accountability. Weekly weigh-in sessions ensure you stay on track
- Fitness. 2 one hour group training sessions per week add the exercise component to your new lifestyle program
- Information. Informal nutrition sessions cover the topics that have created the roadblocks to your success. We help find the solutions that will work for you
- Support. Small group size provides the ideal atmosphere to succeed. You will draw strength from your fellow participants who are changing their lives too. And if you choose, a little healthy competition is always a great motivator
- Motivation. Your class leader is Jody Huggins, a Certified Personal Trainer who has been where you are. Her goal is your success.
Results. This is the third year for this successful program and we have seen some amazing results. Let it work for you.
Program cost includes your membership - $299.00 (+hst)
This session has sessions available Monday & Wednesday from 1-2pm
If interest permits a additional groups will be added with sessions
Call 705-789-9435 to be put in touch with Jody and to discuss this program, times and how it will work for you!
The Winter/Spring session of Baby Steps is now under way at Motivations but single class sessions are still available. Baby Steps is a low impact fitness class that encourages bonding with your new baby while still getting a great workout. Grandma, you and baby are also welcome to join the class...
Current Challenge session is now under way - stay tuned for our next session in April!
Our 8 week LIVE HEALTHY challenge …with a few twists thrown in!
Join your fellow members in our interactive weight loss program:
- A point system that is simple & easy to follow
- Work with your buddies for support & motivation
- Easy to follow online daily logs are provided – collect points and bonus points towards your goal
- CASH PRIZE AT END OF PROGRAM
*8 week program begins Friday January 24th
Weigh-ins + measurements will be done previous to that date
Members only...$80.00 +hst
"The games will change everyone"
Are you looking for a fitness facility?
Consider Motivations Fitness because...
Top ten reasons to choose Motivations as your fitness studio:
1. Our members – workout in a friendly open environment with acceptance, without judgement. Be motivated, as we are, by your fellow members
2. 7000 square feet of workout space with separate spin and class studios – bright, safe and clean. Access to the Summit Centre track and stairs…ouch!
3. The industry’s best and most current aerobic and strength training equipment – no waiting in line for your favorite machine – that includes the treadmills overlooking the Muskoka River!
4. Flexible membership options including student rates, senior rates that start at age 55 and summer rates. No sign-up fees or contracts. Every membership includes a FREE fitness assessment/orientation…learn how to use our equipment to best reach your goals
5. Muskoka’s only complete membership for adults 65+ - Young at Heart offers its own schedule of classes and seminars, instructed by Older Adult Specialists – all at an economical price
6. A complete schedule of regular classes that are INCLUDED in the price of your membership…our goal…something for everyone and everyone in something!
7. A full range of personal training packages offered by a full range of personal trainers, including Emily McKeown, voted Muskoka’s favorite personal trainer…select the trainer best suited to your goals. The price of your membership is FREE with the purchase of any personal training package
8. 66 Day Weight Loss, Baby Steps, Motivations Mentorship, Healthy Balance…just a few of the programs to help you on the road to fitness, regardless of where you are today
9. Knowledgeable, friendly staff that cares who you are and where you want to go in your fitness plan. We are proud to be locally owned, originated and operated, in business since 1991
10. Try before you buy. Are you new to Motivations? Come in for a tour and pick up your one week free trial…no obligation…no pressure
Notes for visitors to Motivations!
*If you are signing up for classes as an unpaid member... We request that you please check in at the front desk and pay for your class upon arrival. To ensure you are able to enjoy the entire class please arrive at least 10 minutes before your class start time. To save time we have provided a printable version of our membership application and par-q form.
Although we would love to be able to accomodate everyone, because of class size limitations priority must be given to Motivations members. To ensure space availability in your chosen class as a unpaid member please call 705-789-9435.
Are you new to our facility? Welcome to Motivations Fitness! If you have any questions about our facility, please stop by the front desk, we'd love to meet you and address your concerns. We request that all members and guests wear indoor fitness shoes (shoes that have not been worn outside) when working out or taking part in a class...Thank you and have a great workout!
A down-time solution...
Weekend Warrior Weekend Membership
Are you visiting Huntsville with your son's or daughter's sports team, have some time on your hands and looking to fit in a workout? Let us offer you a convenient solution - the Motivations Perfect Pass! Our perfect pass offers you unlimited access to Motivations Friday thru Sunday - that's a possible 3 day passes - for only $25.00 each (taxes are included)...a $20.00 savings. See you soon!
Motivations in Motion - Fitness that Delivers
Let Motivations bring fitness to your home, cottage, deck or dock. Enjoy one on one personal training or make it a Zumba/Yoga or Pilates party, this is fitness that really does deliver! For more on this program click here.
Check out the Huntsville Spring and Summer Activity Guide...