Quick Pick Links
To sign-up for classes please use the Mindbody link provided below-
*Remember Motivations Members...
When the weather outside turns frightful, Motivations classes are so delightful and very popular! We invite you in to enjoy our amazing schedule of classes. Please sign up early and often to ensure your favorite class takes place (a minimum of 3 members must be signed up for a class to proceed) and to guarantee your spot in that class. Use the quick link above to zip-away to the MINDBODY class sign-up page!
See you in the studio!
Check out the Motivations Christmas Specials!
Take advantage of the Motivations Fitness Christmas Fitness Packages!
Take 6 - Take it to summer with this all inclusive package
Grab Your Partner - a membership package for 2
Personal Training 101 and Get Fit Together - get started the right way - we'll show you how with our featured Christmas Specials!
Motivations Christmas Hours
Please note: There will be no classes from December 23rd - January 1st
Regular classes will resume January 2nd
Have a safe, healthy and happy holiday!
Are you ready to commit to stay fit this holiday season?
For some tips, fun workouts and recipes, click on our healthy eggnog recipe below!
Don't wait ONE MORE DAY!
Do you need help to get started on your fitness journey? Motivations has the Personal Trainers who will create YOUR road map to feeling and looking great.
- come in, tour the gym
- try a week on us, get comfortable in your surroundings
- meet our owners, staff, team of trainers and...find the perfect fit for you
- let's make a plan...we'll chart where your starting from, discuss your goals and decide how to get there
- you select the perfect package for you
- let's get started
Will it be easy? No, but the results are 100% worth it.
To read more about our team of trainers CLICK HERE
This year why not SAY IT WITH FITNESS?
Motivations gift certificates for anyone, in any amount...
Baby Steps is back!
Good news new Moms and Grandmas
Due to popular demand, a new 6 week session of Baby Steps will begin on Monday, November 18th - same time, same place!
Join our returning group of Moms and their little ones for a great workout and tons of fun
Every Monday @12 noon for 1 hour
$60 for the 6 week session or $15 for drop-ins
Call 705-789-9435 to book your spot.
Snapshots from Baby Steps
Are you looking for a new fitness facility?
Consider Motivations Fitness because...
Top ten reasons to choose Motivations as your fitness studio:
1. Our members – workout in a friendly open environment with acceptance, without judgement. Be motivated, as we are, by your fellow members
2. 7000 square feet of workout space with separate spin and class studios – bright, safe and clean. Access to the Summit Centre track and stairs…ouch!
3. The industry’s best and most current aerobic and strength training equipment – no waiting in line for your favorite machine – that includes the treadmills overlooking the Muskoka River!
4. Flexible membership options including student rates, senior rates that start at age 55 and summer rates. No sign-up fees or contracts. Every membership includes a FREE fitness assessment/orientation…learn how to use our equipment to best reach your goals
5. Muskoka’s only complete membership for adults 65+ - Young at Heart offers its own schedule of classes and seminars, instructed by Older Adult Specialists – all at an economical price
6. A complete schedule of regular classes that are INCLUDED in the price of your membership…our goal…something for everyone and everyone in something!
7. A full range of personal training packages offered by a full range of personal trainers, including Emily McKeown, voted Muskoka’s favorite personal trainer…select the trainer best suited to your goals. The price of your membership is FREE with the purchase of any personal training package
8. 66 Day Weight Loss, Baby Steps, Motivations Mentorship, Healthy Balance…just a few of the programs to help you on the road to fitness, regardless of where you are today
9. Knowledgeable, friendly staff that cares who you are and where you want to go in your fitness plan. We are proud to be locally owned, originated and operated, in business since 1991
10. Try before you buy. Are you new to Motivations? Come in for a tour and pick up your one week free trial…no obligation…no pressure
Snapshots from Motivations...
Notes for visitors to Motivations!
*If you are signing up for classes as an unpaid member... We request that you please check in at the front desk and pay for your class upon arrival. To ensure you are able to enjoy the entire class please arrive at least 10 minutes before your class start time. To save time we have provided a printable version of our membership application and par-q form.
Although we would love to be able to accomodate everyone, because of class size limitations priority must be given to Motivations members. To ensure space availability in your chosen class as a unpaid member please call 705-789-9435.
Are you new to our facility? Welcome to Motivations Fitness! If you have any questions about our facility, please stop by the front desk, we'd love to meet you and address your concerns. We request that all members and guests wear indoor fitness shoes (shoes that have not been worn outside) when working out or taking part in a class...Thank you and have a great workout!
A down-time solution...
Weekend Warrior Weekend Membership
Are you visiting Huntsville with your son's or daughter's sports team, have some time on your hands and looking to fit in a workout? Let us offer you a convenient solution - the Motivations Perfect Pass! Our perfect pass offers you unlimited access to Motivations Friday thru Sunday - that's a possible 3 day passes - for only $25.00 each (taxes are included)...a $20.00 savings. See you soon!
Motivations in Motion - Fitness that Delivers
Let Motivations bring fitness to your home, cottage, deck or dock. Enjoy one on one personal training or make it a Zumba/Yoga or Pilates party, this is fitness that really does deliver! For more on this program click here.
Check out the Huntsville Fall 2013 & Winter 2014 Activity Guide...